javascript:void(0)

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bo Bunny!!

A huge thank you to Bo Bunny for sponsoring the A Million Memories Design Team this month!! I got to play with these great papers from the Kitchen Spice line. There are fun, bright graphics on one side, and softer solid colors on the backsides, so the papers are very versatile. I love these big chipboard alphas and shapes too! Here are a few more of the pages I created (you can see my other Bo Bunny layout in my last blog post).






I used Shimmerz Spritz to dye the Prima flowers on the page above. The leaves were cut with my Cricut, then I sprayed them with Shimmerz. I used a stylus to make the crease down the middle of each leaf, folded them along the crease, and while they were wet I used my heat gun to set the fold so that the leaves would maintain their shape.



I also used Shimmerz on the flowers on this "Little Dreamers" page. The chipboard alphas and the edges of the leaves were painted with Hi Ho Silver Shimmerz to give them some extra sparkle. I covered the Bo Bunny chipboard circle with vintage glass glitter.



Thank you Bo Bunny and AMM!!

11 comments:

steph devlin said...

hey stacey, just wanted to say hello, and catch up on some inspiration. your layouts are just so gorgeous, and classy, you are in a league of your own. xo

Mieke said...

The layouts are so pretty. Full of love.

CatherineScrap said...

Wonderful pages but I fall in oove of the first
I adore its luminosity and the love which emerges.
a marvellous photo too !!!
bises from France and thanks four your visit in my blog

Jamilie said...

These layouts are STUNNING!! Love them all!!

Lynn said...

What beautiful layouts!!
You seem to work any papers so well effortlessly! I love your work so much and thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog! I just can't stop oogling at your amazing layouts really!!

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are absolutely gorgeous! They are stunning! You are so extremely talented!

Danielle

Janinek said...

Just love the texture and dimension you put into your LO's - just beautiful

Wendy Kwok said...

I love them all esp the one with your girls holding the umbrella. How sweet? I am going to get my girls to pose like that... LOL!

Staci Taylor said...

These are all so gorgeous, stacy, I seriously can not pick a favorite!!

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Oh My Gosh..... what an amazing pages!!!!! Love it!

Christiane said...

you know i adore your work!! have a fab weekend!!