javascript:void(0)

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Can you feel the VIBEZ????

I'm so excited about Shimmerz' newest product release!! Introducing VIBEZ....16 vibrant colors with intense shimmer and shine!! Watch the video announcement here: Vibez Video Announcment
In honor of this new release, Shimmerz is giving away a FULL collection set of Vibez Miniz to one lucky blog reader who makes a purchase from the Shimmerz Shop today! Check out the full details on the Shimmerz blog, and find out about some other chances to win.

Here's a layout I made with the new Vibez.  I used  papers from Graphic 45's fabulous new On the Boardwalk line:

I used Jeni B Bleu Vibez and Sea Foam Spritz on the white cardstock to create my splashed background.


Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Scrapthat said...

You always do such beautiful work with Shimmerz that you inspire me to want to try it too! :)

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous LO and i'm loving the vibez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks so much for your wonderful inspiration and i cannot wait to get some at my lss!

xoxo
sarabeth

EileenMV said...

This layout is beautiful! Can't wait to try Shimmerz!

Casey Wright said...

Love this Stacy! I just went to the website and bought my first shimmerz - Thanks for letting know about the opportunity to win the new release - I love your work and you've inspired me to try it out :) Thanks so much!

Pearl said...

I didnt think Vibez was a Spritz but I loveee the idea - I have been looking for a product like this !!! intensity & vibrancy ! woot !

Fab layout as always !

Darien said...

Loving the new colors!!!!! Love your lo!!!!!!!

Lori Renn said...

Love the layout! Can't wait to see more of your work with Vibez!!

Christiane said...

love the movement, colors and photos on this page!! and of course the background!! hugs!!

Kim J said...

Great use of Graphic45, Stacy! :)