javascript:void(0)

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Funny Girl

For those of you who celebrate the 4th of July, I hope you had a great one!!  While I'm busy working on CHA products, I thought I'd share a layout I made for the last CHA (I never got around to posting it here).   My little Danielle is a total comedienne and she makes us laugh every single day.  Funny girl . . .


I'm so grateful for the all the laughter and joy she brings into our lives.

On another note, The CRAFT Beach Retreat event is almost sold out.  So if you want a spot, you better  hurry scurry over there and register!  This amazing scrapbooking retreat will happen here in Los Angeles (Santa Monica, to be specific) from November 11-13th. Check out the site for all the details.

6 comments:

Bellaidea said...

I like your design, like always! Best regards!

Keshet said...

This is adorable! Love the photos:)

Angie said...

LOVE your LO's...had a look back... ...inspiring...great style ...loved the interview btw.

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Hi my dear and sweet friend!!! I just love to came here and see all you have done...you are such a great artist at all!!!!!
I wish a wonderful week to you and your family.
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia

amandacl said...

What a fun layout! I am sure you enjoyed both the photoshoot and the scrapping! Thanks for sharing

France Ringuette said...

This is a FABULOUS page... Love the colors combo and the layout !!!